To see the ful article Click Here!
Monday, February 8, 2010
BMW Design: An Analysis of 'Joy'
This article is an analysis of BMW's current global promotional strategy which places huge emphasis on 'Joy'. It aims to ask what this very short and seemingly simple word may signify for potential consumers and why it has become so important to the brand.
- Hyundai i-flow Concept: updates
- Honda 3R-C Concept
- Honda Odyssey Concept
- Mercedes-Benz F800 Style Concept
- Kia Magentis design preview
- Jaguar XKR with Speed and Black Pack
- Citroën DS High Rider Concept
- Bertone Alfa Romeo Pandion Concept preview
- Opel Flextreme GT/E Concept
- 2011 Ford Edge & Edge Sport
- 5 by Peugeot Concept
- The New Audi A1
- Hyundai i-flow Concept preview
- Kia Ray Concept
- Nissan Juke
- Audi A1
- Bentley Shooting Brake
- Buick Regal GS Concept
- Renault New Mégane Coupé-Cabriolet
- BMW Design: An Analysis of 'Joy'
- Kia Sportage preview
- Renault Wind preview
- ▼ February 2010 (22)