(Car Body Design's news)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Chevron GR8 preview
British company Chevron Racing Cars has unveiled plans to produce a lightweight sportscoupe for a one-make series challenge scheduled for Spring 2010. With about 255 hp and 600kg of weight, the GR8 could be produced in a limited series street legal version.
- ► 2010 (99)
- Lamborghini Murcielago vs Pagani Zonda - Top Gear ...
- Chevron GR8 preview
- Design Story of the Lexus LF-Ch concept car
- Mazda MX-5 Superlight Version: the development
- BMW 5 Series
- Cadillac CTS Coupe
- Skoda Superb Combi
- Audi A8 preview
- Audi Concept Car Unveiling - LA Design Challenge 2...
- Bentley Design charity art auction
- 2009 SEMA Highlights by Inside Line
- Aston Martin Vanquish vs Ferrari 575
- McLaren MP4-12C Development Insight
- Ferrari 458 Italia driven by autocar.co.uk
- Renault Pick-up pencil sketch tutorial
- BMW 5 Series preview
- Bugatti 16 C Galibier concept car, long Version Tr...
- Bugatti Galibier 16C Concept: design images
- New Volvo S60: first images
- GM at SEMA Show 2009
- Porsche Boxter Spyder
- Nissan Light Commercial EV sketch
- Rally Fighter debuts at SEMA Show
- Hammond's Audi RS6 vs Skiers French Alps Race - To...
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi preview
- Mitsubishi Compact Crossover: preview sketch
- ▼ November 2009 (26)